- When someone dies, we say ‘He has passed away’. This implies that we accept that the soul and the body are different. The dead body is present before us but the soul has passed on. Where to? Another body.
- Every second living beings are dying and every second living beings are born. The souls in the dead bodies are being transferred to the new bodies. This is proof of the transmigration of the soul from one body to another.
- In scientific terms, energy cannot be destroyed, but it changes forms. Our body is the form and we (the soul) are the energy. When this current form of ours (this body) is destroyed. We (the soul) will change our form. Thus, get a new body.
- Take a look around. Why are there varieties of conscious living beings? Why is one soul in the body of an animal and another soul in a human body? Why is one soul in the body of a female and another in a male body? Why is one soul born in China and another born in Africa and so on? The soul is moving from one body to another, life after life. The variation of bodies is simple proof of the transmigration of the soul from one body to another.
- The fact that God is merciful is proof of reincarnation. If God is merciful then why would he create some who are fortunate and some who are unfortunate in their one and only life? If after this one and only life we eternally go to hell or heaven, which is what the non-Vedic religions preach. Then how can God be merciful to those who are eternally sent to hell for messing up their one and only life. The fact that God is merciful is proof that he gives us unlimited chances and not just one. Thus, we (the soul) transmigrate from one body to another life after life.
- If this is the only life, then why do we exist today and some will exist in the future and some existed in the past. The fact is that we exist today, we existed in the past, and we will exist in the future too.
- The body is temporary but the soul is eternal. Accept this fact? Yes? When this body is finished the soul must continue to exist, because it’s eternal. And just as the soul is currently residing in this body, when this body is finished the soul will continue to exist by residing in another body.
- If a sinner is sent to hell forever after only one life, then how can God be forgiving unless he is given another chance? The fact is that we get unlimited chances and not just one. This is because God is all-merciful.
- The existence of ghosts is proof that life does not end when this body dies. There is existence after this body dies.